We don't usually take English calls because many of us are not fluent enough to be certain that no misunderstandings occur (we will, of course, happily help you find somebody who will talk and listen to you in English). However, reading and responding in writing gives us the time to make sure that we can answer properly.
We offer a step-by-step english instruction.registration:
- In order to remain anonymous, please set up an email account through this link and choose a new username and password. You don’t have to enter a valid email address. (If you choose to enter your email address, you will be notified as soon as there is a new email waiting for you.)
- You can email us at any time and we attempt to answer your email within 48 hours. However, we are unable to respond to emails during semester breaks.
- You can delete both your account and contact history yourself at any given time.
- Please note that the Nightline staff on duty changes on a daily basis. Therefore, more than one person may read your email and different staff will answer your emails if you choose to contact us on more than one occasion.
- If you haven’t made use of your account in more than two months, we will delete both your account and contact history.
One more hint: If you have written your message outside of the browser, please use Ctrl+V in order to copy your text into an email.